I went over to Del's tonight to show her my film. She was very moved by it. Michele called me and told me not to come back to the house. She made threats of destroying my stuff "with a baseball bat". She hung up on me.
Del told me to hang out, and we watched "The Departed" .
I got home about midnight. Michele had taken my luggage, camera bag and put them on the back stoop. I moved everything back into Kate's room and tried to burn a DVD of my film for showing tomorrow.
Michele came down and told me to leave. She walked over and threatened to pull the two hard drives off the desk. She baited me. "I'll get you so mad, you'll hit me, then I can call the cops." She kept using the word "ego" in context of harassing me (she's reading a book about ego and unhappiness). I was like a non-violent protester, shielding myself in expectation of fists and clubs.
I tried to find the Sansa recorder, but couldn't.
I left and spent 90 minutes in search of a hotel room. Everything is booked. I'm now in a crap hole near the airport for which I've spent $117. I'm very tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Condition update May 11

Alive and thinking