In this moment of seeming darkness


Within me
In this moment of seeming darkness
Two forces exist:
The first is analog
Trapped within a faulty resistor
A once beautiful sine wave
Reduced to fear and noise.
Echoing into perpetuity
Each repetition, a copy of a copy of the last
Which was a copy
Corrupt and distorted,
Hooking my attention
Without mercy
In the midst of this chorus of gloom
That has convinced me all is lost
An old friend
Patiently awaits my attention
She permeates the ocean of my being
And beyond
A digital construct
Ones and zeros
Alpha and omega
Assembling and parting
At the speed of light
Rejoining in fearless combinations
Each partnering unique, responsive
In love with change
In love with me
A gentle cancellation of
The noise
The foundation of possibility this day
And always
In this moment of seeming darkness
I let go and turn to her
She is everywhere
A cascade of healing waters
That extinguish whimpering fear
And allow me to be
Fully
In what is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Condition update May 11

Alive and thinking